Having been on the Island of Kos for many years we are able to offer you all sorts of extra things. Here are some examples:
- Various routes to take if you want to find unusual places off the beaten track.
- We have organised all sorts of things over the years including donkeys to take a bride and bridegroom to their wedding, a 3 days break in Damascus via Cyprus for two Peruvian tourists, a candlelit dinner on a secluded beach for a young man to propose to his girlfriend.
- We can recommend accommodation, we use some wonderful apartments called Olympiamare about 2 km's from Kardamena, on the beach, where you can sit out in the evening and count the stars and realise you are really in Greece.
- For those of you who want to be more central we would like to recommend the Cleopatra Hotels. They are very comfortable with air conditioned rooms and run on a bed and breakfast basis. The friendly team of staff creates a relaxed atmosphere and you will be sure to want to return again the next year.
- If you are thinking of staying near Mastichari we suggest the idyllic Villa Kos. There are summer houses for a maximum of 4 persons and you will be welcomed by Blandine and Leonidas Stephanidis. The houses are very well equipped and you have spectacular views over Kalymnos and Pserimos.
- For a wonderful spot on the Island to have a drink and or a delicious meze we can highly recommend Tam Tam Beach Restaurant on the edge of Mastihari.
- Visit the charming gallery of Remko and Ria in the Pyli upper square. They have a fabulous array of unusual jewellery and ceramics and of course paintings by Remko and other Greek artists.
- Also in the upper square of Pyli is the Busstop Gallery run by Nel and the well-known artist Sol. There are many paintings to choose from and a great choice of ceramics and jewellery to take home.
- For a fun day out why not hire the ZEUS and cruise down the coastline to the South of the island. Enjoy diving, swimming and snorkeling from the boat and delicious BBQ.
- Exchange Bureau and Free Safe Boxes
Please inform us of your requirements, we are sure we can organise most things for you or at least point you in the right direction.